The Tim Pierson Home Sales Team is a top producing residential real estate group within Keller Williams Realty in the Washington DC area. We have the specific mission of honoring God and helping our clients use real estate to achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. We counsel our clients on how to buy, sell, and invest in real estate. We believe that helping people make great decisions in real estate can help propel them forward in life, give them greater stability, and position them to make a great impact on this world.
We are a real estate company with the mind of a financial planner and a heart of a pastor. We demand excellence of ourselves and help our clients use real estate to get further faster in life. We don’t make excuses, we find solutions. We help people in a very tangible way, continually adding value, which is why they continue to refer us to the people they care about.
As a company we believe:
- In each other
- The order of priority is God, Family, Work
- Winners take responsibility, losers make excuses
- We should give more than we receive
- We attract success by the person we become
- The hardest problems present the biggest opportunity for positive impact
Who are we looking for?
This position is designed for an aspiring real estate agent who values learning the business the right way and would like a salaried position until they are ready to go to full commission. A Team Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet criteria for buyers
- Obtain a real estate license
- Learn dialogues to lead buyer consultations
- Generate leads through personal sphere of influence
- Weekly follow-up with agents who have shown PRE listings to obtain feedback for sellers
- Maintain signage on all active PRE listings as necessitated by Listings Manager
- Communicate with sellers on status of property and coordinate any repairs, improvements or cleanings needed while property is on the market.
- Excellent writing ability. Candidate must have the ability to write clearly and concisely with proper grammar and punctuation.
- Must have strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Must be self-motivated with good independent work skills
- Must function well in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to take directions from others
- Must function as a team player – flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude is a must!
- $12-15/hour + commission. This is primarily a commission based position with some base of hourly work. The majority of work will be to generate sales.
- Additional commissions and bonuses for performance should increase your salary by 25-200%
Sent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org