Client Appreciation Program (CAP)
What is the Client Appreciation Program?
Our CAP is designed to serve our clients and supporters and continue to add value to our clients. We serve our clients as trusted advisors at the same level as doctors and attorneys. Our goal is to help our clients utilize real estate to help them achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. Our CAP helps us keep in touch with our clients and keep them informed about what the market is doing and how they can use real estate to get further faster in life.
Who is it for?
1. Anyone who had bought or sold a home with the Tim Pierson Team.
2. Anyone who has referred someone else that they know or trust to us for real estate services.
3. Those who consider the Tim Pierson Team to be their trusted real estate advisors or are looking to partner with a realtor will serve as their trusted advisor for their real estate needs.
What is included:
Our CAP is focused on adding value. We hold several events as well as send valuable information to our members. Here is a list of some of what is included:
- Quarterly Market Update printed newsletter
- Invitations to our free movie nights at Angelica Movie Theater
- Invitation to our annual Pierson Team Family Reunion
- Invitation to our annual March Madness party
- Invitations to our summer screen on the green movie nights
- Free buyer & seller consultations
- Free home market evaluations
- Monthly Market Update email newsletter
If you would like to join our Client Appreciation Program fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.